Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order to Wired Computer Solutions, Inc. dba FitPC.com (Seller) you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All returns require a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- A return for refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Products returned for refund must be in resalable condition, including the original box and all accessories.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your expense
- Any product not purchased from fitpc.com
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number
- Any product that has been physically altered or modified
- Software that has been opened or activated
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Restocking fee: Yes
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
Most products fall under our standard return policy unless otherwise noted.
- Special orders require a 20% deposit before the order can be processed and sent to production. Special orders cannot be cancelled once a deposit is received
- Special orders are not returnable
- Seller warrants that all goods sold are free of any security interest and will make available to Buyer all transferable warranties made to Seller by the manufacturer of the goods. Seller makes no other express or implied warranties, and specifically makes no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Freight and additional taxes:
- In those instances where the Buyer is specifying a specific carrier and the freight is not being added to the invoice, all goods become the Buyer’s property at the time it is accepted by the carrier.
- Buyer agrees to pay Seller the sales tax or other taxes imposed on the sale of goods or provide Seller with acceptable tax exemption certificate. Additional freight charges billed us due to audits per ICC regulations will be billed to you promptly.
- Seller is not to be accountable for delays in delivery occasioned by acts of God or other circumstances over which Seller has no direct control. Factory shipment or delivery dates are the best estimates of our suppliers, and in no case shall Seller be liable for any consequential or special damages arising from any delay in delivery.
Other terms of sale
- The Buyer and Seller agree that any contract entered into has been made and is to be construed to the laws of the State of Indiana.
- Unless otherwise noted, all invoices are due within 30 days.
- Seller reserves the right to charge and buyer agrees to pay interest and/or late fees in the amount of 1.5% per month on any past due invoices.
- Buyer agrees to pay all the company’s reasonable attorney’s fees and all collection agency fees incurred in the collection of any amount owed thereunder and not paid when due.
- The failure of Seller to insist upon the performance of any of the terms or conditions of this contract or to exercise any right thereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such terms, conditions or rights in the future, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any other term, condition, or right under this contract.
- No terms and conditions other than those stated herein, and no agreement or understanding, in any way purporting to modify these terms and conditions, shall be binding on Seller without the Seller’s written consent.